SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have been rated the 35th Best Company to work for by the Sunday Times 2018.
We are currently looking for an experienced Live in Carer to support our client who has advanced dementia who lives in the Hampstead area. The assignment is for 6 months starting in September 2018. Our client needs assistance with personal care, medication administration, companionship and stimulation. He loves being out in his garden and visiting local parks or cafes.
The successful candidate should be:
- Prepared to undertake personal care if necessary
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in Dementia Care
- Able to prepare meals and do some general housekeeping
- Calm, patient, friendly and confident
- Be able to work alongside family members and other professionals
- An excellent level of English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Great communication skills
In return we offer:
- Short term and long term Live in assignments
- Free 4 days Pre-Employment Training
- Free CPD Credits
- Free short courses and Health and Social Care apprenticeships
- Accredited free certificate training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and clinical supervision
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Monthly work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or call Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.