SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength in the New Year. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have been included in the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for list for 2018, for a third year.
We are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join us in a variety of roles as we continue to grow, and we want you to join our Outstanding team. Our roles offer highly competitive industry salaries, terms & conditions, growth potential and expert training. Most importantly, they provide the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
To allow us to grow, we are currently recruiting experienced Dementia Care Assistants to support our clients in the Hampstead and Golders Green areas on a part time basis for 10-12 hours per week mainly mornings.
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in Dementia Care
- A good level of English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Great communication skills
- Prepared to undertake personal care if necessary
In return we offer:
- Pay rates from £9.35 per hour or £19.04 for a 2 hours shift
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +
- Short term and long term Live in assignments
- Free 4 days Pre-Employment Training
- Free CPD Credits
- QCF Level 2 & 3 in Health and Social Care
- Accredited free certificate training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and clinical supervision
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Monthly work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or call Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.